Check here for news and recent updates on the work of the CCFTF.
SPRING COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT SCHEDULE
Community Pop Ups
A series of Community Pop Ups were held to bring the work of the CCFTF out to the places and events frequented by residents. These pop ups featured quick, idea generating activities for residents to engage in, as well as provide information on how to stay up-to-date and involved in the process.
Dates and locations for the Community Pop Ups:
- UA High School boys basketball home game – January 31
- UA High School girls basketball home game – February 7
- Volunteer UA Expo – February 8
- Elementary Schools Concourse Gallery Reception – February 9
- Tremont Library – February 16
- UA Stage Dinner – February 19
- Giant Eagle Market District (Kingsdale) – February 21
- UA High School Production of Cinderella – February 22
- UA Senior Center – February 27
- Hastings Middle School Production of Frozen – March 6
- Middle Schools Concourse Gallery Reception – March 8
- Additional Pop Ups: Leadership UA Class; UA High School lunch break
February 27, UA Senior Center, 1945 Ridgeview Road
A community meeting was held to provide residents an opportunity to learn more about the feasibility study, and to provide feedback on the primary questions being addressed in this first phase.
A statistically valid survey was fielded from early March through mid-April. This type of survey process is designed to ensure that responses are reflective of the community as a whole. Three thousand randomly selected households were mailed a survey packet that included a cover letter, hard copy of the survey with a postage-paid envelope, as well as a link to complete the survey online if preferred.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the timing for an online survey open to all residents is currently on hold. A second version of the survey will be made available online to all residents who wish to participate. The feedback gathered through this supplemental process will be used as additional, anecdotal data.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the timing for surveying the community’s youth is currently on hold. A series of youth specific surveys will be held, targeting students and providing an opportunity for them to have a voice in the process.